Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Ideas, New Vision!

This past weekend I was at a Halloween party and having a couple cocktails (Don't judge because some of my best ideas come to me when I am drinking a cocktail, as most of you know)....


and the hosts of the party and I were talking all about reality TV, fashion, and more reality TV when the host said that he thought it would be a good idea for me to blog about these outlets rather than my usual day-to-day activities like work, being tired, etc., etc.... BORING!

********LIGHT BULB!!!!!!!!******
So, that is exactly what I'm going to do. Let's talk fashion, drama, reality tv, the fabulous life, movies, cocktails, restaurants, lifestyles and DIVAS.

After I hadn't blogged for about 5 months, I knew I needed something to get excited to talk about and blog about. So...I'll test it out and see where it takes us.

xoxo
Court

P.S. Look at my new beanie from Anthropologie....It's BEYOND (& it'll keep me warm in New Jersey over Thanksgiving)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment