Thursday, November 18, 2010

Top Two Events of the Week!

This week has been amazing in the world of all things Celebrity! First, my favorite fashionista, Rachel Zoe, officially tweeted that she is preggers! I can't wait for her show on Bravo to come back. This news is going to make it oh so much more fun to watch!!!

Second, Prince William and Kate Middleton are ENGAGED! How dreamy!! A royal wedding will take place in the spring or summer of 2011. Diana and Charles were married in 1981 and I was not around yet to witness that one. I cannot wait for William and Kate's wedding, and more importantly to see what Kate is wearing and how extravagant everything will be! I love a royal wedding and all things fairy tale!

xoxo
Court

3 comments:

  1. My mom totally watched Diana and Charles wedding. Also, she kept ALL the people magazines and stuff from it too. I told Adam that it was a HUGE deal, he didn't seem to think so, silly boy! Hope I get to see you this next week! Girls night with Becca perhaps!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are definitely all hanging out! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it! Mick is going to London for it :)

    ReplyDelete