Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And I'm Back...

I do apologize for my absence for the past 2 months. I took a little bit of a break from blogging for all sorts of reasons and then I kept putting it off and putting it off again....until tonight!!! I've thought about this blog for a while and what I wanted to write about...and honestly nothing came to mind...so I just didn't write. Terrible reason, I know. However, for some reason tonight things just clicked. It's like the writer's block disappeared and all of the sudden the Carrie Bradshaw in me re-appeared. I hope to never take a 2 month break again...b/c I enjoy writing writing just as much as I'm sure most of you enjoy reading my nonsense.





So what have I been up to for the past 2 months...

Well, I have been going, going, going~

Step Class is my new vice. Hot pink lipstick is my new go-to color. I went on a river trip on the Guadalupe that had me laughing the entire trip...start to finish...just ask the girls I was riding with....EPIC! I have made new girlfriends and reunited with old ones that I LOVE! I have continued to handle accident claims. I have played co-ed sand volleyball and remembered how much fun it still is to play, just like the good ole hs days. I love Dirk Nowitzki. Lady Luscious turned 2 and we celebrated. I still have a daily radar for all things Duchess Kate including her fashion, styling, looks...OMG...seriously...she has impeccable taste. RZ premieres in one month...I. CAN'T. WAIT! LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem is my jam right now. I'm going to see Ri Ri in concert soon and can't wait for her to sing "Only Girl in the World". Domination and Magical are 2 of my new fav words thanks to my cuz! Summer Brew is magical! Neons are so in! Adele's album is still top for me! and last but not least, I love pool parties...I hope I can continue to attend and drink pina coladas until I'm 100 years old!
Love you all and I'll tty... like tomorrow ;) Peace
xoxo Court

No comments:

Post a Comment