Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coming to America!

Thank you Usmagazine.com for this lovely tribute to Will & Kate's trip to Canada and the US of A! So... every morning when I turn on the Today Show at the bright hour of 7am I always listen in to their top 3 stories of the day. I am usually just waking up and only half way tuning in. If one of the top 3 is about Will/Kate/or anything associated with the Royals, then I set that DVR all the way through Kathy Lee and Hoda!

For the next week or so, you know I'll be DVR'ing like seriously everyday, b/c Kate's fashion picks WILL make one of the top 3 stories!

This is beyond thrilling for me! I'm ready for some more Alexander McQueen...and I just know she is going to bring it!

I'll keep you updated...xoxo, Court (aspiring to be Kate) ;)

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my friend Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    These are the same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, am I right?

    Your success story is going to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete