Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 1

Finally...here I am. After months of reading other blogs, I have officially joined the blogging world. I have no clue what I'm doing or how to add photos, design my layout, or do anything except blabber on. So that's exactly what I plan to do this evening!

I am a graduate of Texas Tech University, currently live in Dallas, and work hard and play hard! There is so much to talk about, that I don't even know where to start. I guess I will have to pick out one topic a day. However, I have a feeling that will never happen, and I will talk about 5 topics a day. This blog will one day be fabulous to look out. I'm sorry for the eyesore today.

I can't wait to make this thing out of this world. I promise my blog will be FABULOUS and I can't wait to work on it a little bit more. Until then, goodnight everyone!

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment