Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What were they thinking?

Ok...so what was Tech thinking today by firing Mike Leach? He was our identity and I LOVED him. I don't think he did anything worth getting fired about! I have been brewing about this all day and I am so depressed...disappointed...and let down! I am a third generation Red Raider and we were finally starting to find our way in the ranks of the Big XII. I was also a member of President's Select and knew several of the football coaches and trainers and they LOVED Coach Leach! I think back to the Tech/Baylor game just a couple weeks ago at Cowboys Stadium and how my dad had his pirate flags hanging high and everyone was so proud to be a Red Raider...now what?!?! I am beyond outraged! I don't want any comments on this post because it will just make me mad again and again!

On another note, I don't have to work tomorrow and will be getting ready for NYE! No clue what we're doing but I'm sure we'll figure it out! We had dinner tonight at Amigo's and it was amazing! If you haven't eaten at Amigo's in Richardson, then you're missing out! One top shelf there and I'm money!

Tomorrow, I will be in a better mood! Hope everyone has a great night!

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment