Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kara's Birthday in the ATX!

This past weekend Nicholas and I went to one of our favorite places for my bestie's birthday. Kara is my little sis from Texas Tech Tri Delta and we have stayed close in our post-college days. So we packed up our things and headed Southbound 35. Of course we stopped at West for some yummy kolaches and then drove though the ATX to San Marcos for lunch at Herbert's Taco Hut which is the best Mexican Food EVERRRRR! We went to the book store on the Texas State campus and I got a snazzy looking T-shirt....Eat em up Cats!

We drove back to Austin that afternoon and then met up with Kara for her birthday!!! We went to eat at Trudy's (more yummy Mexican food) and Nick and I split 2 Mexican Martinis (their limit is 2). Then we went out on West 6th Street....not the "Dirty 6th". The Dirty 6th will always be my fave but it was fun to explore a new part of Austin. We went to three bars and had a total blast. Hope you enjoy the pics below!!!

Kara and I!!!!


We thought this sign was humorous. Notice how the area is reserved for "Girls"...


The guys!



All the ladies!
A couple other updates: We bought a fridge for the new place we're moving into in 2 weeks! I'm rooting for New Oreleans on Sunday, but I don't have a problem with either team. "Laissez les bons temps rouler."
xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment