Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lady!

I have nothing exciting to chat about tonight other than we went to Urban Crust for HH today and it was amazing! This weekend, we are going to Austin to celebrate my bestie's birthday which I'm sooooo excited about! Gotta go shopping tomorrow!

Just wanted to introduce my other bestie: Lady Lucious! I came up with the name Lady but Nick likes to think it is after Lady Gaga. Lucious is her middle name because our favorite bartender in Jamaica thought my name was Lucious and we Loved it!
Here she is on the first day we got her:

She is a miniature long-haired English Cream dachshund.
Here she is on the 1st day getting used to her surroundings!

She is 7 months old and a true joy.
She is also a Red Raider although she comes from some place called Oklahoma ;)

She loves everyone and all dogs.
Playing at the Park:
She is the most spoiled thing ever (imagine that) and we have so much fun together.
Picture taken at 6 months old!
Enjoy the pics and I will take lots of pics this weekend to recap on the trip to the ATX!
xoxo
Court

1 comment: