Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Hello Everyone~
It has been a very successful weekend. I just got done with a little work, and am now ready for Sunday Funday and spending it watching E! for the Oscar arrivals and then the Oscars later tonight!

I think I've been to Super Target about 7 times this weekend which is a record. I can't imagine my life without Super Target. It's genius!

We have 99.9% of our casita finished, decorated, organized, etc., etc.!!!! We got a new headboard from The Great Indoors and it looks fab with the bedding. We hung lots of pictures on the walls and it makes all of the rooms look so much better. The guest bedroom still needs a little bit of work, but I'll get to that soon.

We went to Houlihan's on Friday night with Brandon and Trina which was a blast! Nick and I watched the Mavs on Saturday night and just took it easy for once!

Overall, I would say we got a lot accomplished (including giving Lady a bath) and now it's time to start Sunday Funday.

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment