Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Picks!

As some of you might know, I am obsessed with all things reality TV. I especially love this season of Dancing With the Stars!! The cast is stellar and my two favorite couples are:


I also am a fan of American Idol. However, this season has been a disappointment. I love Ellen as the new judge but she needs to work on her comments. My call is the show will not survive for much longer especially if Simon leaves.

My new favorite show is Kell on Earth on Bravo. The season finale was last night, and it was awesome! People's Revolution is Kelly Cutrone's fashion PR company and she is a total bad a**! She is not afraid to tell people what's up and she does things her way. I LOVE IT! Maybe someday I can start up something on the side just like People's Rev! She is such a Power Girl.



Finally, I love the Real Housewives series on Bravo. Currently, The Real Housewives of New York is airing and it's the first time I've watched this series. I love the Real Housewives of Orange County and New Jersey. If you have never seen it, it is a total train wreck! Great TV!


xoxo

Court

P.S. Rachel Zoe is another one of my faves, but due to her unstable health (or just an eating disorder) I'm not sure if this one is coming back.

www.abc.com

www.bravotv.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% on American Idol.. it's just not very good this year, and well I don't know if I would watch it if Simon really is leaving! I also watch Real Housewives, but I really only like Orange county.. but have been watching some of New York... they are just such silly women!!!

    ReplyDelete