Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Recap!

My weekend was soooo much fun and it all started on Friday night with a Girls Night Out with Becca, Lindsay, Emily, and Rachell. I have known these ladies since elementary school and junior high and they have all been such loyal friends through the years. We always manage to have a fabulous time when we go out, and this was case on Friday night.

We started out at Casa Milagro and had a couple of Sangria Swirls which were soooo yummy and some awesome Mexican food. Then, we headed back to our casita so that the girls could see the new place and meet Lady! We had some wine and then all decided to go to Houlihan's for a BHS reunion. I had a total blast and I think the moms were thrilled to get out of the house and let loose for a couple hours!

A pic of the gang while at our casita: Me, Rachell, Emily, Becca & Lindsay!


On Saturday evening, we got together with Brandon & Trina which is always a great time and little snow flurries started appearing. I thought the snow would stop during the night, however, it definitely did not and this is what Lady and I played in the following day:
She Loves the snow!


Playing Chase!
& posing for pictures while Nick freezes!
I thought Saturday was the first day of Spring? I can't wait for Summer and my first Pina Colada out by the pool! Until then...
xoxo
Court

1 comment:

  1. I love that little dog... I'm still going to try to find a way to slip her out sometime, without you noticing!

    ReplyDelete