Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I gave in!

So yesterday, I gave in, and got a membership to....Lifetime Fitness. I'm very excited about going to the new gym, but am dreading the fact that now I have no excuse not to go to the gym.

I love coming home from work and playing with Lady, relaxing, watching some TV and just hanging out. At our old complex in The Village, we had a "free" gym that was so convenient and really nice to work out in. Since we moved out of the apartment about a month and a half ago, I have had a very lazy workout attitude and I need to get back into the swing of things.

Lifetime has lots of great classes that I am interested in, and I'm anxious to get in shape for summertime!! Usually, by this time I have gone looking for swimsuits and I think this year I have just been dreading it! I think my waistline will soon love Lifetime! Wish me luck!

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment