Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update!!

How has it been 20 days since I last blogged?!?! I have been extremely busy with work and fixing things at our house because something breaks every single day! I'm worn out, but that's ok! I just started my swimsuit diet yesterday and so far so good. I managed to control myself while out to eat last night at Kelly's Eastside in downtown Plano which was a fun new spot to discover. I figure if I have a small breakfast, a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and then a "healthier" dinner with less alcohol, then I will be in good shape come June. This is the first year that I have not gotten a new swimsuit by this point, but I am in no mood (yet)!!

I am also very excited because I got tickets to Carrie Underwood. They are front row (for once Ticketmaster did not disappoint) and I have to wait until October for the show to roll into town. Last time Carrie came to DFW, I missed the show and heard how amazing it was and told myself that I had to catch her the next time she came. I'm so excited.

A couple weeks ago, Nick and I had the pleasure of taking my grandparents to a Mavericks regular season game for their 68th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! Mimi knows all of the Mavs by name and Dirk is her favorite player. It was so much fun to go with them and I think they had a blast! Dustin even managed to announce their anniversary on the jumbo tron below.














Finally, on a sad note, I wanted to send special prayers to The Fenner Family for the loss of Lindsay's mom this past week. It is always sad to lose a loved one having just lost my uncle a couple weeks back. We are all praying for you.
xoxo
Court

1 comment:

  1. wow, 68 years! Did they get married when they were 10 or what??? Sooo cute, and congrats to them! And thanks:)

    ReplyDelete