Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Spring Break = 3 Day weekend!

I do not get spring breaks anymore like some of my teacher friends, and it kinda sux, but it makes a 3 day weekend that much sweeter. Today is my Friday because my dad gave us off tomorrow and I am beyond pumped!!

I have already booked a massage and plan to get my nails done! I also plan to lounge on a patio for several hours and drink some yummy drinks and pretend I am in Jamaica!

I also plan to rest up for Sunday because (as usual) it will be a marathon holiday with my family and Nick's family. We always have a blast, but try to cram as much in as possible.

And on another fun note, I got my mom and I tickets for her birthday to Wicked in late May when it swings through Dallas. I am so excited!

TGI...Thursday!

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment