Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Jersey & New York!

For the week of Thanksgiving, my family traveled to New Milford, New Jersey to celebrate the holiday and to see my cousin, Scott, and his now wife, Camille, get married the day before Thanksgiving. After several months of saving up, we all jumped on a plane at 7am Tuesday morning and were on our way to New Jersey...

Here are some of the cousins our first night in Jersey before Pizza night at Nellie's. Best Pizza EVER!!!
The day of the wedding (Wednesday) my family went to White Manna Hamburgers and they are the greasiest things ever, but oh so good!


Scott & Camille entering the receptions @ Season's (EPIC reception venue). They need to have this place in Dallas!

Nick and I at the reception (Let's pretend I was drinking water all night ;)

You will notice I took no pics on Thanksgiving (day after the wedding) because of the amount of "water" I was drinking at the wedding! I think my liver is still shot...
On Friday, we had to go into The City. We did not do a lot of shopping because 1)the guys were with us 2)I had bought a couple new items before we went 3)I would rather take cute pics! So, we explored Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Radio City, and a new lunch must: John's Pizzeria. It was awesome!











Success!!
xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment