Monday, February 14, 2011

Something Went Horribly Wrong...

last night at the Grammy's! Who is dressing these people? Obviously NOT Rachel Zoe! I was getting this blog together and anxiously awaiting the images to hit the web this morning. Then, I started looking through my options...and I was VERY disappointed. There are a couple of best dressed nominees at the end of the post, but honestly, this post is GROSS! I couldn't even post two of the worst b/c it wouldn't be right and they would just hurt your eyes...Ciara and Hayley from Paramore...barf! I dare you to look them up.

Ok so here goes NOTHING...The Oscars had better bring it in a couple weeks, because it has not been "broughten" (Thanks "Bring It On")

Lady Gaga in latex...puke!

Nicki Minaj still playing Bride of Frankenstein from SNL...cheetah themed this time
I LOVE Flo, but girrrl...not good...AT ALL!
Oh dear, Xtina, you've done it again...TMZ said it best, this is just not her month...
Snooki Snickers...body hugging sequined mini does not flatter your body type.
I just plain-out don't like this...
Katy...you REALLY disappointed me. The Victoria's Secret look of wings and a sequined bra makes her look super top heavy. I did LOVE her performance though!
Janelle Monae has the most gorgeous face...but the hair and outfit she wears everytime I see her has got to go.
Ok....now on to better dressed nominees,
LeAnn looks pretty!
Selena might be looking a little too mature for her age, but I do love the ensemble.
Lea Michele's dress is beautiful!
Perfect look Julianne! Please return to DWTS! The whole singing thing is just not working for me.
J-Lo, Smokin' Hot. Period! Love the spiked Louboutin's!

xoxo, Court

Images courtesy of www.usmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment