Wednesday, February 9, 2011

...Uh, Roll Tide!

The past week and a half has been out of control with this weather. The only thing that is keeping me going at this point is my Riesling wine. I am not drinking right now because I did make it into work this morning, but it's all good! I'll have a glass tonight and all will be good in the world!

Last Friday I got in my car around 10:30am and tried to make it into work. My poor rear-wheel-drive car just couldn't quite make it up the ramp into the parking lot...so my dad had to come rescue me and then told me to go home. Then when I arrived home, Nick had to push my car into the car port area because I couldn't make it in there either. It was a calamity! Lady loved that I got to come home.

This past weekend we went to Roll Tide Country....aka ALABAMA. Nick's sister and her family moved to Hoover, AL over Christmas and we thought Super Bowl weekend would be a great time to get out of town. Our flight left ON TIME on Saturday morning which I was amazed at, and we spent the rest of the weekend eating, drinking, shopping, hanging out with the nieces, and watching Cameron Diaz stuff A-Rod's face with popcorn...Nice goin' Cam!

I have had a little "thing" against Alabama ever since they beat Tech in the Cotton Bowl 4 years ago. The pom poms almost made me throw up! But, I really enjoyed Hoover and they had all of my favorite stores except for Nordtrom and Dillard's. I judge other cities by what stores they have and if their queso is good! No really...I'm serious. So I totally approve of Hoover because they had an amazing shopping area with Anthropologie and Francesca's and Juicy, etc. etc. & we had queso twice and both times it was fabulous! I will post my pics from the trip when I get home tonight!

Finally, I am really excited about the Grammy's coming up this weekend. I hope Katy Perry pulls off a great outfit!

xoxo
Court
Images courtesy of Yahoo!Images.com

No comments:

Post a Comment