Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great Kick-off to a New Year!!

I'm going to do this post in reverse b/c that's how the pics popped up. Just to provide a short recap, I had a great start to the New Year. I have moved on since my last post concerning TSO, and will now look forward to bigger and better things. This past weekend was spent doing tons of fun things including spending time with both mine and Nick's families, eating lots of food, drinking lots of cocktails, and enjoying my Christmas present from Nick which included staying a night at my favorite hotel, Hotel ZaZa and then going to the Cowboys/Eagles game on Sunday. The Cowboys won and we had a blast! See below for pics and Happy New Year to everyone!

With Nick outside of Cowboys Stadium:
Tailgating:


Drinking my wine @ the Dragonfly Bar & Club in Hotel ZaZa!


Posing at ZaZa!



I love taking pictures of us!


Hotel ZaZa!



Maggie & Lady playing chase and showing each other some love at 1801!


Met up with Noah at Corner Market for lunch on New Year's Eve!


xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment