Tuesday, December 21, 2010

C'Mon Man!

So every Monday evening, Nick and I always manage to catch the segment on the NFL pre-game show, "C'Mon Man"! I find myself saying this phrase all the time now! It really does apply to all things hilarious, yet stupid and dumb and annoying! I say it now when I'm driving, when people are late for appointments, when I was making spaghetti last night and somehow messed it up...you get the point! www.youtube.com




Which leads me to the most stupid, dumb, annoying event on reality tv last week: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills "The Dinner Party from Hell". Don't get me wrong, the episodes are always AMAZING! However, Camille's "friend", the crazy B**ch whose life is chronicled on the show "Medium" (I'm never going to watch THAT show), was sooooo annoying. I mean on a scale of 1 to 10...she was a 25 on the annoying scale. And she was smoking an electronic cigarette inside during the dinner party and looking possessed....Seriously, C'MON MAN!
Photo courtesy of www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

XOXO
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment