Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Christmas Vacation"

One of my favorite traditions is to watch "Christmas Vacation" around the Christmas holiday! Here are some of my favorite lines from the movie:

Ellen: Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down.
Clark: That's all part of the experience, honey.

Todd: Well, something had to come through the window. Something had to break the stereo!
Margo: And why is the carpet all wet, Todd?
Todd: I don't know, Margo!

Ellen: Oh Aunt Bethany, you shouldn't have done that.
Aunt Bethany: Oh dear, did I break wind?
Uncle Lewis: Jesus, did the room clear out, Bethany? Hell no, she means presents. You shouldn't have brought presents.
Clark: Since this is Aunt Bethany's 80th Christmas, I think she should lead us in the saying of Grace.
Aunt Bethany: What, dear?
Nora Griswold: Grace!
Aunt Bethany: Grace? She passed away thirty years ago.
Uncle Lewis: They want you to say Grace.
Uncle Lewis: The BLESSING!
Aunt Bethany: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands/ One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Clark: Amen

Eddie: Merry Christmas. Shitter was full.



Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.







Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
xoxo
Court
Photos Courtesy of Yahoo!Images

No comments:

Post a Comment