Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Look!!!

So....how do you like the new look? Hollie @ Drama Mama Designs designed my fabulous new page and I am obsessed. Seriously....I DIE! I think it perfectly incorporates a few of my favorite things: WINE, BLING, & ALL THINGS FABULOUS! Thanks again Hollie!!

Ok....so I went to the new H&M at Northpark last Friday afternoon at 4pm...and Oh My Gosh! I felt like I was at some sort of crazy sample sale. The new H&M is a preview-only store at this point which means that it they have all of their most recent fall looks for sale...but to be honest, I think it was about 1/10th of the usual merchandise H&M carries. This store will close in April and then the real deal will open in November 2011.

But none the less, I decided to wait 20 minutes for a dressing room and then 15 minutes in the checkout line and I was outta there in about an hour. I bought one cute top/dress, all black with some rhinestone detial around the neck, one multi-colored cuff bracelet, a black clutch purse with some chunky rhinestone detailing, and then a couple cute headbands ($4 each) for Christmas presents! You will have to forgive me, but H&M is not the best about letting me find the images on their website so you will have to live with a pic of my cuff bracelet I'm wearing today to work.

On a final note, here is what I am LOVING this month:

-Reality TV: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...Lisa is my new favorite housewife

-MAC Lipstick in Angel

-How much Lexie (my parents' dog) is starting to look like Lady (my dog)

-103.7 The Christmas Station

-Gap Glitter ballet flat
-Maybelline "Falsies" mascara

-Wine: Riesling & Cabernet Sauvignon

-Eating @ The Grape with friends!

I hope you like the new look! Until next time...

xoxo
Court

5 comments:

  1. LOVE H&M!! And it took me that long at the huge one a New York so get ready ;) Love the blog design too! You are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Beverly Hills cast. Camille is a bit phsyco but oh well!:) haha, also, LOVE the Grape.. Mushroom soup... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Real Housewives of BH. Camille is definitely a little crazy. Why are all the pretty ones crazy?? I love Kyle and Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to visit H&M.. Just need to plan a time when it won't be crazy. Love the Grape- Jason proposed to me there.

    ReplyDelete