Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 Great Things About Today!

  1. I got my car back and it is soooo pretty! I need to try and keep it this clean all the time! Thanks Sewell!
  2. I took my phone by the Verizon store because it kept "timing out" and I think the guy fixed it. I have faith!
  3. I am going to Amigo's in 10 minutes....Yessssssssss!
  4. We are moving in 25 days...less than a month!
  5. I got through the day without someone yelling at me on the phone about how THEY are the "victim"!
  6. Project Runway and the finale of Jersey Shore are on tonight! *Fistpump*
  7. I cannot wait to get AT&T U-verse when we move so that I can record more than two shows at a time and not have to watch either one of them.
  8. Sonic Happy Hour is amazing! Diet Vanilla Coke for 83 cents!
  9. Tomorrow is Friday!
  10. I went to DSW shoe warehouse today and got some comfy work shoes that possibly look "old ladyish" but I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY'RE COMFORTABLE!

xoxo

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment