Monday, January 18, 2010

The Wreck

So tonight has started off with the classic line, "She doesn't need a husband, she needs a therapist." The Bachelor is classic. I could use line after line from these girls. And no, this is NOT the "wreck" I was referring to.

Last Wednesday, I went out to run an errand with my mom and was headed back to the apartment going eastbound on Northwest Highway and the Tollway when a guy rear-ended me. Not cool, but I do handle accidents for a living and I knew what to expect. These things take time to investigate and are not fun to go through, much less handle. How the tables have turned. Today, the insurance company accepted liability (thank goodness there are some honest ppl in the world still) and I took my car in for repairs and to get a rental. So for now, I'm driving a tank and it's kind of hilarious! Luckily, there were no injuries and the guy had insurance.

In other news, the Cowboys lost...boo! I'm just happy I was old enought to remember our Super Bowls with the Aikman, Irvin, and Smith. Good memories of selling Camp Fire candy at the supermarkets before the SuperBowls and then hanging out with Mom, Dad, & Dusty.

And a word to the wise, next time you get in an auto accident...be nice to your adjuster! They're human too!

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment