Monday, January 11, 2010

"Connection"??

So I just finished watching "The Bachelor". Every season I say I'm not going to watch but I always do! I just love how all of the individuals say they have a "CONNECTION" with the girls. Seriously...a connection??? Whatever!!!!

This past weekend was spent reading a trashy romance novel which totally made my Friday night. On Saturday, we watched the Cowboys win their first playoff game which was sooo much fun! Saturday night, we went to Barcadia to celebrate Chrissy's birthday, which was crazy and so much fun! We've never been to Barcadia before...but when Nick started the "Jersey Shore" fist pump, it was happening from there on out! Sunday, we relaxed and ate dinner at my parent's house!

I am so excited about this weekend and watching Cowboys' Playoff Game #2 against Favre! We are going to the McKinney Tavern with Nick's sister and brother in law. I am soooo excited and pumped! I think this is our year!

I cannot wait for American Idol to start tomorrow night!!
Finally, we are moving mid February....so get ready for lots of excitement!!!
xoxo
Court

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said about the Bachelor! For some reason I MUST watch it ever season, and after knowing a guy for 2 days, they are in love... oh geez, I wonder why none of them are together anymore!!! and YAY for American Idol last night... some quality singers out there. Can't wait for Dallas' auditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bachelor too and I also always say that I won't watch but that train wreck is just too good! You have to watch the one with the boy from Dallas ;)

    ReplyDelete