Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011 everyone!!!! I am looking forward to a year of health, happiness, prosperity, and love (cheesy much?). I had a 3 day weekend for the New Year's holiday and I was very thankful. We had a small group over on Friday night and I think it is safe to say that everyone had a lot of fun!


Notice the Steve Madden Carrysa Pumps Nick got me for Christmas. I am like 6'3 when standing up! LOVE IT! --->



I also got to see my Best Friend, Becca, her little man, Carson, and Becca's hubby Garet to kick off the New Year's festivities. Carson turns 2 this summer and he is the sweetest boy in the world.

To you and yours, I hope you all have a great start to the New Year!! Today starts day #1 of the bikini-beach-ready diet. Adios to frozen drinks for a while! I'll keep you updated!!!
xoxo
Court

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those pumps!! I have been eyeballing those things for weeks! Great gift Nick!

    ReplyDelete