Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I love cool weather, but COLD weather....not so much! Now that I'm sitting here with my piping-hot skinny vanilla latte, I feel much better blogging about our recent change in temperature! There's not much to say about it other than I have been living in my Uggs and love them almost as much as Dean McDermott loves his Uggs in the summer! The only time the weather feels great is when I exit Lifetime Fitness around 6:30pm....but by that time, I can't even enjoy it because I'm dead tired!

Lady and I did manage to snap a couple pictures during the snowfall on Sunday afternoon! I got her a new coat and I think she looks fabulous!!




We played in the snow for all of 3 minutes and then I couldn't take it. Plus, I miraculously made it to the mall that afternoon and got a new pair of Michael Kors furry pink house slippers that I wanted to wear the rest of the day! They were on sale for $14!! That's right! Love it!
















Posing for my new camera! She is an aspiring model!

Stay warm!
xoxo
Court

2 comments:

  1. It has been WAY to cold out! I love Lady, she is adorable! Becca told me you got a new camera, what did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Nikon P100! I'm loving it so far but I have a lot to learn about all of the different ways to shoot!

    ReplyDelete