Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward To Tonight!


-Working out at Lifetime and listening to the new Britney Spears song on REPEAT! Seriously, I'm obsessed with it!
-Watching the American Idol premiere...I'm hearing good things about the new judges. Sometimes I get annoyed with the "try-out" episodes, but maybe it'll be different tonight.
-Cleaning the dishes with my Gloveables from Francesca's...I loathe washing the dishes but these look super cute on me!
-Lighting my $12 Yankee "Christmas Cookie" candle...smells ah-mazing!
-Researching my next tennis shoe purchase. My current shoes are developing holes on the top mesh and look pathetic. I may hit up Luke's Locker this weekend.
-Sounds like a good night to me, minus the dishes!
xoxo
Court
Photos courtesy of Yahoo!Images, Fox.com, & Gloveablesinc.com

2 comments:

  1. If you run on a teadmill, you should get good running shoes. Check out Run ON, they will fit you and give you shoes that won't hurt your feet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about that place! I will definitely check it out this weekend! Have you bought shoes at both places?

    ReplyDelete