Friday, January 14, 2011

Reviews & Upcoming!

I LOVE Thursday night TV because 2 of my favorite shows come on: Jersey Shore and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...

Review of Jersey Shore:
-Sammi is still very annoying to me!
-Snooki trying to fit in a suitcase...Classic!
-Deena and Snooki trying to master the art of laying in a hammock was beyond hilarious and my favorite moment of the episode!
-Snooki hiding in a bush outside of Karma.
-J-WOWW can throw a mean punch...
-Sammi wouldn't go on any of the boardwalk rides...she would rather be lying in her bed.
-Sammi and Rahhhnnnieeee should have been home for Sunday dinner...lame
- The T-Shirt shop has the weirdest things for sale!
-I like that Deena was ready to get the day started and lied to Snooki about the actual time it was.
-I need more dancing scenes at Karma! More house music please!

Review of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
-Lisa is my girl...but why spit out the wine at the wine tasting? Who cares about etiquette! I would not waste wine unless it was totally disgusting!
-Camille annoyed me with the way she acted before going to the Tony Awards with Kelsey...she was acting like nothing was wrong and things were better than ever.
-I want to eat a Lisa's restaurant, Villa Blanca.
-Cedric is nice eye candy but seriously needs to move out of Lisa's house
-Paul & Adrienne's back and forth is hilarious.
-Love Adrienne's gold extensions! LOVE!
-Kyle is growing on me. Loved the ring she bought for her daughter!

Finally, Bravo made the announcement yeseterday that my favorite show of all time, The Rachel Zoe Project, is officially being renewed. I will be counting down the days until the premiere!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be posted up on my couch all day Sunday watching E!'s coverage of the Golden Globes and then watching the actual awards show later that night. Ricky Gervais is going to rock it and all of RZ's clients are going to look fabulous!

xoxo
Court
photos: mtv.com and bravotv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment