Friday, January 28, 2011

Did You Miss Me?

Because I have missed you too!

I have been a traveling fool for the past two weeks and it will also continue next week as well! Marketing is my middle name and I love everything about it, but it is so exhausting! I really don't think I could live anywhere that they don't have Tex-Mex! Queso is my favorite food group...especially the Bob Armstrong dip at Matt's / Mattito's!!!!

Now that I made it safely back from Richmond, Virginia (where it started snowing heavily 2 hours before our plane took off....close call....whew), I have to catch up on all of my shows. I am beyond excited! I did manage to watch Jersey Shore last night, which is always fabulous! I have to watch part 1 of the reunion for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. By the way, did you hear Adrienne Maloof and her hubby were the ones that called 911 for Charlie Sheen...crazy! I hope Charlie shapes up because Two & a Half Men is one of my favorite shows!

I am seriously looking forward to this weekend!!! And on a final note, today is my ddd lil sissy's birthday...Happy Birthday Kara! Love you and I hope you have as good a time as we did at my 25th bday at Quarter Bar!
xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment