Friday, January 7, 2011

My Predictions!

I'm not talking about my predictions for fashion week trends or how long Leeann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian will be married for (not long at all, and yes I'll bet money on it)...

I am talking about my predictions for the Cotton Bowl happening tonight at Jerry World and the Tostitos BCS National Championship Game going down on Monday night.

Cotton Bowl: LSU vs. Texas A&M
Court's Pick - A&M (and no I don't know how much they are going to win by)
My brother went to A&M and so did a lot of my close friends! SEC can suck it!!!

BCS National Champtionship Bowl: Oregon vs. Auburn
Court's Pick - Oregon
#1 - Cam Newton and his dad are bizarre
#2 - Oregon's uniforms are always epic
#3 - I've been to Eugene and I have not been to Auburn
#4 - The Oregon Duck does a lot of push ups
#5 - I bought a shirt in the Portland airport that says "I am a duck", and I wear it when I clean the house!

My Texas Tech Red Raiders did win their bowl game this year! I hope they do better next year!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. If you don't like my predictions, then that's fine, I'll just drink my Coors DeLight and pretend you all agree with me & my logic ;) !!!

xoxo
Court

2 comments:

  1. A Tortilla Tech-er picking the Aggies? Maybe y'all aren't as bad as we thought after all :)

    ReplyDelete