Monday, January 17, 2011

My Awards for Last Night!

I always obsess over all awards shows especially The Golden Globes and The Academy Awards (Oscars)! Here are my awards from last night's Globes:

Best Dressed - Olivia Wilde...sometimes the "princess" look does not work, but here it most certainly does!

Best Dressed by Rachel Zoe - Anne Hathaway
Best One Shoulder and leaving Macaulay Culkin in the dust Dress - Mila Kunis
Best Makeup and I must find out what lipstick/gloss she was wearing - Eva Longoria...take that Tony Parker!
Best Black Dress - Giuliana Rancic (I know guys think she is way too skinny, but I love her)
Best Whip that Body into Shape - Emma Stone...wow I did not even recognize her last night!
Best Keepin' it Classy - Catherine Zeta-Jones
Best Natural Beauty but what the heck was she thinking with this dress - January Jones...part of my wants to like it, but then I just can't!
Best "Oh Natalie, What Were You Thinking" - Natalie Portman...The red rose is just ugly! She changed for the afterparties and looked 10X better!
Best Better Luck Next Time Dress - ScarJo, Not feelin' it!
I know there were so many other fabulous dresses last night, but these were just a couple of my faves!
xoxo
Court
Photos courtesy of www.usmagazine.com

2 comments:

  1. Even J Lo had some dumb drape-y looking thing; what was with the sheer, sparkly layover things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but I thought it was wretched looking! Sometimes J-Lo looks awesome and other times she looks matronly! The slicked-back hair on her is weird!

    ReplyDelete